Eff's Rambles (Archive)

6/15/2003

I read a column by Chris. Hitchens very recently. It was about how Paul Wolowitz has been misquoted more than once. It is a shame when journalists, and people who just comment, such as myself, can't be true to the principle of sticking to the facts.

I hate the word. It has no power and depth, and its emotionality level is small. It is barely convincing in representing the supposedly true feelings of those who say it. It is weak. It lacks so much yet is said by many. This word I hate is "condemn." I condemn this! Stop telling me you condemn it and put talk like you are really angry and out of patience. Condemn, a weak word leaders say with seeming abandon. Sometimes one word is not enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


 

Online dictionary at www.Answers.com

Concise information in one click