Eff's Rambles (Archive)

6/02/2004

Angels and spirits of past remembrances.

While looking over an article in a local publication, I came to wonder, if not for the first time, then again, if I had spent that short and fleeting time oh so many years ago, where my memory fades away, with an angel. Yet I have no sense of great comfort with those moments, but I do miss her.

Years ago, within the first half of my life so far, I used to be able to relax and be transported into a forest wherein a young blonde, pig tailed girl lived, along with her mother. I recall nothing of our conversations, only that I have a basic idea of what she looked like (I presume she would have reminded most people of a young Swedish or Dutch girl). I think the dress and house, though I'm less sure of what the house looked like than what the girl did, would set the family pre 1930, perhaps 1830; maybe earlier. I believe the mother disliked me. I want to go back, but something is telling me I should not. Some of that is because of the little girl. My mind keeps telling me that she does not want me back, or she is telling me that. I wonder why. Maybe it is best I do not know. I hope I can be forgiven someday and be allowed to return. Just to know who she was, why we met, and what she wanted, and hopefully learn more about what I want.

3 Comments:

  • I don't think she's mad. It's just that the times have changed. You've grown up, and she hasn't. The mother probably knew all along, and didn't want her little girl hurt, is all.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/04/2004 12:23:00 AM  

  • Of course, even if my memory returns, assuming I ever knew what the reason(s) were, I can never be sure it 'is' the right memory.

    I think your idea is highly plausible.

    By Blogger Eff, at 6/04/2004 05:03:00 AM  

  • *Guess

    By Blogger Eff, at 6/04/2004 05:05:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


 

Online dictionary at www.Answers.com

Concise information in one click