Eff's Rambles (Archive)

10/04/2004

Dance, worms! Dance! (Inspired by)

I really should quit
Before I start to babble this shit

Creativity has nary been to me lent
But how could I know with a mind so greatly bent?
-------------------------------------------------

There once was man with the surname Hurly
Who had a wife named Shirly
She was quite a bitch
She killed him and put him in a ditch
Please don't call me Surely
------------------------------

Too much caffeine makes one think
Of things obscene
Like the crap I've posted on your screen.
-------------------------------------------

There once was a man name Chuck
About him most didn't give a fuck
except for the new guy Joe
But how was he to know
Of Chuck and her nip tuck?
----------------------------

I'm too lazy to think of more
I shall now shut this stupid door.


1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


 

Online dictionary at www.Answers.com

Concise information in one click