Eff's Rambles (Archive)

9/24/2005

Feeling "Most Daunted"

I don't know about anyone else, but I've always liked most ghost stories and shows (I've heard of perhaps dozens if not at least a hundred), so I began to occasionally watch a show out of the UK called "Most Haunted." Sounds interesting. Well, no. The problem is that the "psychic" is often wrong or unverified, and much of the time it's fourtyfive or so minutes of the crew investigating each house, hearing something I, most of the time, can't hear (maybe I'm going deaf), and yelling "what's that?" and "fuck!(censored)" I congratulate it on being the most profane paranormal show I've ever seen. I might keep watching it on an occasional basis but the anti climactic nature of the show is very disappointing. When does something exciting happen on that show?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


 

Online dictionary at www.Answers.com

Concise information in one click