Eff's Rambles (Archive)

9/01/2005

Ok, GoStats time

Well. let's see what's new.

In hits for the past month it's 288, but substantially less since I often look into my own blog and sometimes have to reblock my ip and pc from counting.

Hosts: 146
Visitors: 147
163 sessions

Rank is 229 in Gov. & Society.
In overall ranking I'm at 6074

So that puts me below and ahead of
  • SGA Connections Internships
  • and
  • NOAA Research International Activities


  • In the overall I'm at these places, below then above:
  • Evervigilant Official
  • ;
  • My Photo Blog


  • The search words that have brought up this blog are:
    and
    moral
    war
    e-harmony
    monstercow
    manogomy
    musical
    mastery
    damascus
    iraq
    in
    have
    nice
    noddings"
    www.monstercow.com
    web
    virginia
    video
    usa
    to

    And the phrases are:

    moral reasoning to end iraq war
    2003/08/23
    "i have nice feet"
    monstercow video
    "shasta groene" "scarred

    My what is a liar post ranks well, as does the war and moral consistency response thread. That one seems to be checked on occasionally.

    Well, that's it for the month of August.

    1 Comments:

    • Cool layout! Are you using a custom template?

      As you might know, reading blogs can be a dangerous business. One blog I visited actually opened my PC's cd-rom. Others have scripts in their pages that do all sorts of things. God knows what they put on my PC.

      I use Evidence Eliminator to clean my PC of this "filth" daily. I suggest that you should too for your own privacy and for your PC's safety.

      I admit it, I sell Evidence Eliminator. I usually sell it for ten percent off. But because you are reading my comment (thank you), I want to give you half off. Just send me an email at info(at)evidence-eliminator-info.com and I'll reply with a special URL where you can get half off.

      If you search for buy evidence eliminator in the search engines, you may find other sites like my buy evidence eliminator site. But you won't get this special offer (smile).

      Send me an email sometime and let me know if you're using a custom template. I love your blog's layout.

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/02/2005 12:01:00 AM  

    Post a Comment

    Links to this post:

    Create a Link

    << Home


     

    Online dictionary at www.Answers.com

    Concise information in one click